- How does Nano Liquid protector work?
Nano Liquid Glass Protector is a sophisticated chemical compound that binds to glass on a molecular level creating a smooth surface that repeals water, ice, snow, dust, and grime. The smooth nature of the sealant also reduces night glare and the distracting halo effect you see around lights at night. The compound also strengthens glass, which can protect it from cracks, chips, scratches, and pits.
Learn more about how Nano Liquid Glass Protector works.
- Will Nano Liquid Glass Protector void my manufacturer’s warranty?
NO. Nano Liquid Glass Protector will enhance the performance and life of your windshield. Your entire warranty will still be valid.
- Is Nano Liquid Glass Protector different from other products on the market?
YES. Other products on the market claim to protect your windshield, but they often wash off or wear off with time. Worse, they may even discolor, blister, or peel as they age, reducing your visibility and driving safety! Nano Liquid Glass is truly a unique product, because it does not wear off, wash off, or warp over time. It will last as long as your windshield, giving you greater clarity every day you drive.
- Does Nano Liquid Glass Protector come with a performance guarantee?
YES. We guarantee that if, for any reason, your Nano Liquid Glass application does not meet our performance standards, we will provide a glass replacement or repair and a new application of product at no cost to you. We have a national service program for your convenience with Safelite Auto Glass. This service is part of our three year warranty. The replacement can be performed at your home, office, your local dealership, or at the nearest Safelight location.
- How long does the warranty last?
We provide an extensive range of warranty terms. Consult your dealer to determine which warranty term is best for you.
- Does your replacement coverage include a maximum spending limit?
YES. We replace or repair your windshield up to $2,000 in cost.
- Do I need to continue cleaning my glass after applying the product?
YES. Your windshield will still get dirty. With Nano Liquid Glass Protector you will notice that your windshield and other covered glass is easier to clean. Snow and ice will slide off easily, saving you time, while dirt, grime, and bugs will wash off quickly.
- Is this product safe on the environment?
YES. We do not use any chemicals in this product that are harmful to the environment. NLGP meets the toughest environmental regulations in California and qualifies as a green product.
- Is this product safe?
NLGP is safe to apply and is the only non-flammable hydrophobic coating on the market. When applying, avoid direct contact with the skin and eyes and do not ingest. Keep it out of reach of children.
- Is this product easy to store?
NLGP will take up minimal storage space and is extremely easy to store. It’s small size allows you to keep a large amount on hand so you don’t have to worry about running out and missing sales.
- Has this product gone through any research or independent testing?
YES. Our chemists spent three years, developing and testing NLGP before bringing it to market. A study conducted by the University of Michigan’s Transportation Research Institute found that the use of hydrophobic products, like NLGP, improves visual awareness 34% over an untreated windshield. The study concluded, “This experiment showed that these products significantly improve driver visual acuity and response time.”
- Is it legal to use Nano Liquid Glass Protector on my windshield?
YES. Many states outlaw heavy window tinting but NLGP does not tint a window or obstruct visibility. We have thoroughly investigated this question and have found that no state laws would apply to the use of NLGP.
EPA / California Air Resources Board Regulations
We selected California for this research, because they have the highest standards in the nation. Our product falls under 2 regulations.
- Glass pre-cleaner regulations. California Resources Board (CARB) allows 30 grams / liter of VOC (particles for that category of product). NLGP is only 25 grams / liter.
- Windshield water repellant category. CARB allows 750 grams / liter VOC. NLGP contains only 2 grams / liter, as compared to other products on the market. We are dramatically under the allowed limits. Other products are as high as 700 gram / liter category. Their products are labeled as flammable / hazardous. NLGP is not flammable or hazardous.