Quick and Easy Installation
One of the greatest things about Nano Liquid Glass Protector is that it is quick and easy to apply. It can be applied at home by a vehicle’s owner or at a dealership or garage. When applying Nano Liquid Glass Protector, carefully follow the instructions below.
Only apply Nano Liquid Glass Protector in temperatures between 50 F to 90 F. If needed, warm the windshield with a defroster or cool it with a water hose to obtain the proper installation temperature.
- Thoroughly clean windshield and other glass surface with the included cleaning towelette before application. Do not use other cleaners other than what is provided.
- Open Pouch A and remove the included towelette. Wipe glass thoroughly with the towelette. Spread the formula on the towelette evenly across the glass making sure the entire surface is covered. Allow the formula to dry.
- Open Pouch B. This is the special NLGP liquid. Remove the included towelette. Apply in a horizontal motion. Repeat the procedure, making sure to evenly coat all of the glass you want to protect. Apply the product liberally.
- Allow the product to dry for one full minute
- Buff the glass with a clean, soft, microfiber or terrycloth towel to remove any excess product and create a slick, streak-free finish.
CAUTION: Contains Isopropyl Alcohol. Use in well-ventilated area. In the event of eye contact, flush with water. If irritation develops, seek medical attention. For skin contact, wash with soap and water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention.
This product is non-flammable.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.